Spend-A-Day Medical Adult Day Center
- Monday through Friday 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Extended Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Call 908-598-5520 for questions and to arrange a meeting with a member of our staff.
Spend-A-Day Medical Adult Day Center is licensed by the NJ Department of Health. We provide care and companionship to older adults who need assistance and can benefit from increased socialization outside the home. Spend-A-Day provides a unique setting for cognitive and physical activities with the added benefit or medical support.
- Interactive program provided by our recreation team
- Light breakfast, complete lunch and daily snacks
- Assistance with toileting and ambulation
- Nursing support for medical conditions, including medication administration
- Social work support for participants, families and caregivers
- On-site Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists who have experience working with older adults
- Meals planned by a registered dietitian
Individual care plans are created for each participant with input from the family, participant’s physician and SAGE’s nurse, social worker and recreation team.
For more than four decades, SAGE Spend-A-Day Medical Adult Day Center has provided an interactive environment for participants to enjoy memory enhancement activities including: group discussions, active games, exercise programs, holiday celebrations and guest entertainers and lecturers.
For cost information please contact our office. Payments accepted include private pay, Medicaid, VA benefits, Union County Funding, Alzheimer’s Adult Day Care Services Program (AADSP) and long term care insurance. Transportation assistance is available to Union County residents
Who can benefit from Spend-A-Day?
- Older Adults who want to remain in their own homes
- Individuals looking for outside companionship
- Caregivers in Need of respite and support
- Older Adults in need of medical care
- Individuals who can benefit from support in structuring their day