More than 600 volunteers help SAGE fulfill its mission each year. Skills and interests vary but each volunteer can attest to the rewarding feeling they experience helping SAGE to support older adults in our community.
Whatever your talent or interest, we need you.
The following are just a few of the volunteer opportunities available at SAGE:
- Deliver Meals on Wheels
- Grocery Shopping and Errand Service
- SAGE’s Furniture Restoration Workshop
- Sales help at SAGE’s Resale Shop
- Write for the SAGE e-news and newsletter
- Assist at the front desk and/or provide clerical assistance
- Serve as a program volunteer in Spend-A-Day, our adult day program
- Become a counselor for SHIP of Union County (State Health Insurance Assistance Program) and assist people with Medicare and health insurance questions
- Help with mailings
- Assist with internet research and data analysis
- Help with fundraising and other events
- Photograph events
- Coordinate a corporate, Facebook or community group project