Whether you need assistance caring for a loved one with dementia, need help finding a support group or need to know where and how to start the process of caring for an older adult, our Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is here to help. We provide InfoCare service to give you the referrals and tools you need to support yourself and your loved one.
Our Social Worker can help with:
- Prioritizing your needs
- Navigating community resources
- The psychological issues related to aging
- The demands of being a caregiver
- Senior living options
- Home care
- Legal issues
- Support groups for adult caregivers and children of someone struggling with dementia or another cognitive or physical challenge
- Educational programs dealing with the unique challenges older adults face
- Partnering with local schools to teach Sensitivity Training to school age children
While SAGE headquarters is temporarily closed because of COVID-19, our Social Worker is available to assist you by phone. Support groups are currently being held via Zoom.