RN Field Nurse Supervisor/Manager (1 – 2 openings; Full Time, Part-Time, or per diem)
Sage Eldercare has provided services to older adults in Union County and parts of Essex, Morris and Somerset Counties for over 65 years.
We are looking for 1 – 2 Field Nurse Supervisors to supervise the Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) in the field assuring that they are following the RN care plan correctly. The Manager portion of the role assures that Sage is within the guidelines of the ANA standards of care as well as state and federal guidelines as they relate to Health Care Service Firms. Supports the Director of Nursing/Director of Home Care/Director of Patient Care Services in oversight of other Agency responsibilities.
In addition, the Clinical Manager may consult with third party payer representatives regarding patient financial responsibility; obtain reauthorizations for ongoing or additional services. Implements standards, maintains the integrity of operational policies, and participates in performance improvement activities as well as Orientations/ In-services. Works under general direction of the Director of Nursing/Director of Home Care/Director of Patient Care Services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care services
- Recording a patient’s medical history accurately
- Taking and recording measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observing patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitoring patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assisting ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administering prescribed medications, enemas etc., and assist with other basic medical care tasks as outlined in a plan of care
- Collecting samples for lab testing as assigned
- Providing emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicating with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Current RN NJ License
- Three to five years professional experience as an RN in the United States
- BSN preferred
- Experience in Home Care Nursing required
- One to two years as a Supervisor/Manager preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to prioritize workload in an appropriate manner
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to work in, and create a team environment
- Effective time management and scheduling skills with a certain amount of flexibility
- Knowledge of Federal/State/Medicaid guidelines
- Strong clinical judgment and critical thinking skills to make effective decisions
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical plan
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time, or per diem
Pay: $36 to $37 per hour based on a 40-hour workweek. Performance based merit increase based on productivity and effectiveness of role requirements. Supplemental pay for on call coverage.
Download the application to apply for this position.
E-Mail your application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Cover letters and resumes may also be mailed or faxed to:
290 Broad Street
Summit, NJ 07901
Equal Opportunity Employer
Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) Live-in & Hourly IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
COMPETITIVE SALARIES — Full-time, part-time and weekend shifts. Pay Rates depending on the case complexity $13-$18 per hour.
SAGE Eldercare has provided services to older adults in Union County and parts of Essex, Morris and Somerset counties for over 65 years.
We are seeking compassionate and reliable Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) for LIVE-IN and HOURLY assignments.
Join the caring team of one of the longest standing home care providers in New Jersey and make a difference in the lives of older adults and their families.
- Competitive pay and health care coverage (full and part time)
- Ongoing training
- 24 hour support from caring and supportive staff
- Sign-on bonus for live-in CHHA and Part-Time, Full-Time CHHA’s after successful completion of first case.
- New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide, in good standing
- Physical exam and 2-step PPD (or chest X-ray) within the last twelve months
- 2 forms of ID and references
- Licensed driver, a plus
You can also download the application to apply for this position. E-Mail your application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Sage Eldercare’s job posting on www.Indeed.com. Cover letters and resumes may also be mailed or faxed to:
290 Broad Street
Summit, NJ 07901
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW! 908-273-8400
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time