Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) Live-in & Hourly IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
COMPETITIVE SALARIES — Full-time, part-time and weekend shifts. Pay Rates depending on the case complexity.
SAGE Eldercare has provided services to older adults in Union County and parts of Essex, Morris and Somerset counties for over 65 years.
We are seeking compassionate and reliable Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) for LIVE-IN and HOURLY assignments. Employment is contingent on validation of NJ Certified Home Health Aide license certification.
Join the caring team of one of the longest standing home care providers in New Jersey and make a difference in the lives of older adults and their families.
- Competitive pay and health care coverage (full and part time)
- Ongoing training
- 24 hour support from caring and supportive staff
- Sign-on bonus for live-in CHHA and Part-Time, Full-Time CHHA’s after successful completion of first case.
- Must be New Jersey licensed Certified Home Health Aide, valid home health aide license required
- Physical exam and 2-step PPD (or chest X-ray) within the last twelve months
- 2 forms of ID and references
- Licensed driver, a plus
- Spanish speaking, a plus
You can also download the application to apply for this position. E-Mail your application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters and resumes may also be mailed or faxed to:
290 Broad Street
Summit, NJ 07901
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW! 908-273-8400
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time